©W.A.S.P.S Paranormal copyright 2012
Welcome to our events page! Here you will find details for all of our forthcoming events. Use the drop down Events menu above to quickly navigate to a specific event or take a look at the pictures below. If you're looking for something in your area then use our events map of the British Isles where the icons will take you straight to that particular event. Please don't forget to take a look at our Terms And Conditions whilst your here for a full run down of the rules we have to employ on all our investigations to ensure your safety is kept as our number one priority !
Terms & Conditions
As with anything rules have to be followed for us to be able to make our events as enjoyable and as safe as we possibly can for all of our guests and team members. Please take a moment to browse through them.
1. W.A.S.P.S Paranormal reserve the right to cancel an event at any time. In this extreme instance a full refund will be provided including any deposits paid.
2. In the instance of you, our guests, having to cancel, your non refundable deposit will not be returned. Any notice of cancellation given less than 7 days before an event no refund can be made of any money paid.
3. We do not allow women who are pregnant to attend our events. If you have paid for an event, you will be entitled to a refund minus the deposit.
4. W.A.S.P.S Paranormal cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to any personal property whilst attending one of our investigations.
5. Anyone we suspect to be under the influence of Alcohol or Illegal Substances will be politely asked to leave and will not be permitted to enter the venue.
6. Anyone deemed to be practicing anything we or our guests perceive as uncomfortable or unsafe will be asked to cease immediately and persistent offenders will be politely asked to leave.
7. W.A.S.P.S Paranormal carry public liability insurance. However the utmost respect for our venues property and its surrounding areas must be adhered to, anyone intentionally breaching this condition will be asked to leave.
8. W.A.S.P.S Paranormal continue their support towards those who require wheelchair access and specialist requirements. However we cannot always guarantee our venues will be able to cater for these facilities. Therefore we ask anyone with concerns of this nature to contact us prior to booking and we will do our best to accommodate and relay information from the venue.
9. Any evidence gathered on investigations i.e photographs or video footage W.A.S.P.S Paranormal is happy to share with our guests. Our only stipulation being we be given the right to use this evidence for advertising/sharing on our website or facebook group. W.A.S.P.S Paranormal is more then happy to attribute evidence to individuals when doing so.
10. W.A.S.P.S Paranormal always carry out a Risk Assessment before any investigation. This can be viewed upon request. Our Risk Assessment forms the basis for our short Health and Safety briefings carried out at the start of any investigation.
11. Only persons over the age of 17 can attend our investigations.
Although nobody likes to read the small print and it can sometimes prove to be quite daunting these are just standard practices followed by many Paranormal Groups including ours to create a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone involved. Please don't be put off by this.