©W.A.S.P.S Paranormal copyright 2012
Although nobody likes to read the small print, and it can sometimes prove to be quite daunting, these are just standard practices followed by many Paranormal Groups including ours to create a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone involved. Please don't be put off by this.
1. No persons under the age of 18 are permitted to attend any events with WASPS Paranormal.
2. Several locations are not suitable for clients with disabilities. Please be aware that the locations we investigate can be in a state of disrepair at the time of your event which means we may have to change the areas advertised at the last moment or we may not be able to enter certain areas advertised at all due to health and safety at the time of your event. Your safety is paramount, and we reserve the right to make these changes without recourse at any time. Our team value all our clients and aim to make as many of our events as accessible as possible but unfortunately due to the conditions of some of the buildings this is not always feasible, and we must ensure that the safety of everyone, Guests and Team, is paramount. If you would like any additional information regarding our locations, please contact us.
3. We do not allow women who are pregnant to attend our events. If you have paid for an event, you will be entitled to a refund minus any deposit paid.
4. Guest will act in a responsible manner and respect the needs of others. You will not cause harm or injury to anyone else or put yourself or anyone else in danger. You will respect the nature of the event and behave accordingly. When leaving the event, you will ensure that due to the lateness of the hour you will respect the needs of nearby residents by leaving quietly and quickly.
5. Absolutely no alcohol or drugs are permitted on any event with WASPS Paranormal. If anyone appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/or is suspected of bringing either alcohol or drugs to the event they will be asked to leave immediately and will not be refunded for any part of monies paid for the event. The WASPS Team will use their own discretion and have the ultimate decision to evict anyone whom they consider to be behaving in an inappropriate manner due to alcohol or drugs. The only exception to this will be on our ghost suppers or Residential Weekend investigations where a limited amount of alcohol will be served.
6. There are strict laws on smoking indoors and WASPS Paranormal do not allow anyone to smoke, Vape, or to bring any naked flames to the events. This includes candles and matches. Our team will not be using candles for experimental purposes due to the safety hazards. Most venues will have a smoking area for those attending the investigation that do smoke. The WASPS team will indicate where this area is. Smoking and Vaping will only be allowed in this area.
7. Unless otherwise stated there are no sleeping facilities at our events. Some venues do have provisions for seating for guests and the WASPS team will confirm if you need to bring anything with you to the venue in the ticket write up. i.e., camping chair, extra warm clothing, snacks, drinks etc.
8. WASPS Paranormal will not be liable for any damage or loss to property and personal equipment either on the journey to the event, during the event and on the journey back home from the event. This includes any damage that may be caused by any spiritual or poltergeist activity during the event.
9. It is important that each client is aware that they attend the events at their own risk. WASPS Paranormal accept no liability for any accident/incident/injury to a client which occurs from not adhering to our behaviour policy or any element within it. We make every effort to foresee any potential problems or hazards in order to eliminate them before the event. However, due to the nature of the events and locations accidents can still happen and strict protocols to avoid this must be adhered to. Although WASAPS has its own Public Liability Insurance some of our policies may not be covered since some of the location boundaries are beyond the normal public access categories, therefore guests attend at their own risk.
10. WASPS Paranormal accepts no responsibility for any clothing, equipment, damage to vehicles, parking fines, clamping of vehicles. All property and effects belonging to you are your responsibility and we would urge you to protect your property and keep all said articles safe whilst attending the event.
11. When any part of an event is in the open air it is obviously going to be affected by the weather conditions. Although in very rare circumstances this would not influence the event, if it does We reserve the right to move the event into covered conditions. However, whilst as stated this is very rare, it is the responsibility of the client to ensure that they are wearing appropriate clothing and are protected against the weather.
12. Any information that we may receive from you or that is requested by us in relation to names, addresses, email addresses or contact telephone numbers is sensitive and will not be used for any purposes other than to keep in contact with you before an investigation per new legislation in GDPR laws.
13. It is impossible to guarantee what activity may occur during an event. WASPS Paranormal aim to give their guest the best experience possible. However, we cannot guarantee the scale of activity that you may experience ay any of the venues.
14. WASPS suggest that due to the lateness of the investigation you make arrangements that ensure you are not too tired to drive and perhaps book into a hotel or guest house prior to the event. Remember Tiredness Can Kill.
15. These terms and conditions are non-negotiable, and your booking of an event demonstrates their acceptance by you, the client/guest. These conditions and any contract into which they are incorporated shall be subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.