©W.A.S.P.S Paranormal copyright 2012
As with anything rules have to be followed for us to be able to make our events as enjoyable and as safe as we possibly can for all of our guests and team members. Please take a moment to browse through them.
1. W.A.S.P.S Paranormal reserve the right to cancel an event at any time. In this extreme instance a full refund will be
provided including any deposits paid.
2. In the instance of you, our guests, having to cancel, your non refundable deposit will not be returned. Any notice of
cancellation given less than 14 days before an event no refund can be made of any monies paid. For weekends
there will be no refunds of any monies.
3. Full payment for events are due 14 DAYS prior to event unless otherwise stated.
4. We do not allow women who are pregnant to attend our events. If you have paid for an event, you will be entitled to
a refund minus the deposit.
5. W.A.S.P.S Paranormal cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to any personal property whilst attending
one of our investigations.
6. Anyone we suspect to be under the influence of Alcohol or Illegal Substances will be politely asked to leave, and will
not be permitted to enter the venue.
7. Anyone deemed to be practicing anything we, or, our guests perceive as uncomfortable or unsafe, will be asked to
cease immediately and persistent offenders will be politely asked to leave.
8. W.A.S.P.S Paranormal carry public liability insurance. However, the utmost respect for our venues property and its
surrounding areas must be adhered to; anyone intentionally breaching this condition will be asked to leave.
9. W.A.S.P.S Paranormal continue their support towards those who require wheelchair access and specialist
requirements. However, we cannot always guarantee our venues will be able to cater for these facilities. Therefore,
we ask anyone with concerns of this nature to contact us prior to booking and we will do our best to accommodate
and relay information from the venue.
10. Any evidence gathered on investigations i.e. photographs, video footage, and/or EVP's - W.A.S.P.S Paranormal is
happy to share with our guests. Our only stipulation being that we be given the right to use this evidence for
advertising/sharing on our website and/or facebook group. W.A.S.P.S Paranormal is more then happy to attribute
evidence to individuals when doing so.
11. W.A.S.P.S Paranormal always carry out a Risk Assessment before any investigation. This can be viewed upon
request. Our Risk Assessment forms the basis for our short Health and Safety briefings carried out at the start of
12. Only persons over the age of 18 can attend our investigations. If we think that you, or one of your group, are under
that age of 18, we reserve the right to ask for proof of age by way of photo ID.
Although nobody likes to read the small print ,and it can sometimes prove to be quite daunting, these are just standard practices followed by many Paranormal Groups including ours to create a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone involved. Please don't be put off by this.
If you have any questions regarding any of the above, please contact us by clicking here